Dear friends and guests,
We would like to inform you that Elayio Houses has opened its doors for summer season since June 1, 2020 following the latest Greek Government and travel restrictions.
We hope this letter find you and your beloved ones healthy and safe in this difficult time.
Based on the new conditions created by the pandemic, we have worked methodically to create a safe and relax environment for your vacation.
Below you will be able to find out about the new additional hygiene and safety measures and information about our policy due to COVID-19.
- Every staff member is using personal protection equipment (PPE) and has received expert training on our rigorous cleaning regime and operating practices in accordance with the instruction of the Authorities.
- A plan has been defined if a suspected case appears according to the instructions of National Health Organization.
- Elayio Houses owns the Health first mark issued by the Ministry of Tourism and certifies that the hotel adheres to health protocols.
- For the safety of our staff and guests we enforce a rigorous cleaning regime and sanitization practices in all rooms, common areas and staff spaces.
- The cleaning and sanitization products we use are certified for effective action against corona viruses such as SARS-COV2.
- Before we welcome a new guest, the linens and the fabric surfaces in the living room and rest areas are sterilized at temperatures above 70ο C.
- Laundry is done on-site to avoid unnecessary contact with orders outside our hotel.
- We avoid overcrowding in Reception and all common areas. Guests will be able to perform an outdoor check-in.
Please feel free to contact us for more information in order to help you organize your trip and stay.
Τill we meet again,
On behalf of Elayio houses team